Trip report:- dtw,mdw,bwi,mdw,dtw.

Ok i have lived in the US for 5 years and this was my first Southwest =
adventure. Our scheduled time to leave Detroit was 1050 with a =
connection in Midway for about a 3.00 arrival in Baltimore. When we =
checked in at 8.00 we wree told that our flight from MDW to BWI had been =
cancelled and we were put on an earlier flight from DTW to make an =
earlier connection in MDW.

>From DTW we flew on a 737-200. This was great as i haven't flown on a =
200 since my first ever time on aircraft which was some 15 years ago =
which was on Brittania between Luton and Milan. Security was no great =
problem except that my wife had trouble as the boots she was wearing =
kept making the walk the  through alarm go off. Eventually she had to =
take them off and have them put through the x ray machine. One thing i =
really liked about Southwest was that as we were travelling with my 3 =
year old son we got priority boarding so we always had an empty aircraft =
to choose our seats from.

Well the rest of the flights were on 737-300's. All of them were bang on =
time, and i have to say that we all really enjoyed travelling on =
Southwest. All the staff were really great and the price of the trip was =
almost unbelievable as far as i am concerned. Only $150 each. A bit =
different to our next trip which is in February from Detroit to Orlando =
on northwest which is considerably more expensive.

Overall we were really pleased with Jet orange and will definitely take =
them again. The best thing was the approach and departures from midway =
which gave great views  of the city.
Jon.