Re: Vacation Express and Great Lakes at BNA?

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 WaterskiPilot@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/8/02 3:09:23 PM Central Standard Time,
> jfuoco@lynx.dac.neu.edu writes:
>

> > you forgot rampers jumping up and down on any suitcase with a fragile tag
> > on it =)
> >

> Oh yeah, right.  What I wish I had was a copy of the "Internal Distribution
> Only" morale boosting video that he had with all the employees, sorry team
> members, singing (ever heard a mechanic carry a tune?  I haven't yet).
>
> Jim
My first image is "mechanics carrying a tune? Sure. We'll need an
hourly bonus for training time, staff to maintain the tune carrying
equipment, and should any station be expected to carry tunes for
more than two hours a day, 3 shifts of tune carriers and at least one
lead tune carrier mechanic. Oh, and medical benefits. Supplemental
coverage for strained throats, laryingitis rider, etc. We also want
protection against furlough, ensuring a minimum of staffing at key
maintenance bases, should the company decide that it no longer wishes
mechanics to carry tunes."

- David