Re: Challenger Statement on BHX accident

Is this EPPS company based in Cleveland?  Hope not I have a friend working
there...

-----Original Message-----
From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of
Travel Pages
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 10:20 AM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Challenger Statement on BHX accident

Friday January 4, 12:22 pm Eastern Time Press ReleaseSOURCE: Bombardier
Aerospace Bombardier Aerospace: Challenger Accident Statement
MONTREAL--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 4, 2002--Bombardier
A Bombardier Challenger 604 aircraft, Serial Number 5414, crashed at takeoff
at Birmingham International Airport, UK, at approximately 12:10 p.m. local
time today.
The aircraft entered service in autumn 1999 and was being operated by EPPS
Aviation, based in the United States. According to preliminary information
provided by local authorities, two passengers and three crew perished in the
accident. Our thoughts are with the victims and their families. Bombardier
Aerospace is cooperating fully with accident investigators from the United
Kingdom and North America.