Re: Double bubble fuselage (was: If you want to down a plane ....)

Kees,

The 74's Section 41.  I know it well.  Your characterization of the elements
under bending stress is certainly clearer than was mine.

Best to you in 2002.

- Bob Mann

--
- R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
  Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280