From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of
www.joepries.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2001 1:09 AM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: No more shoes

 wasnt there a company that built or was testing a machine that you walk
through and it does a full body scan and shows the person's silhouette
on a screen and if he's carrying things? i know people were troubled
that you can see EVERYTHING but you give a person a choice- either go
through this machine or rent a boat to get across the atlantic if youre
going to europe.   whatever happened with that? it would solve this
whole problem, or atleast help alot.

  jeff givens <jgivens@adelphia.net> wrote: On 24 Dec 2001 at 18:09,
Dennis W Zeuch wrote:

> I think we may finally have reached the limit of what people will
endure to

Once again, idiocy.

It says nothing of the myriad other ways to carry something on,
something high tech
and sneaky, like a pocket.

But by golly we will check the shoes.

Like the guy I saw recently refusing a persons request to hand inspect
some
unexposed film, saying only 1600 or better can bypass the x-ray, as if
1600 speed
films are inherently safer than the other speeds.

Idiots.
JG... Jeff Givens
mailto:jgivens@adelphia.net

A random MP quote:
"I use to have to get up at 10:00 o'clock at night, half an hour before
I went to bed..."

Joe Pries Commercial Aviation Photography
Serving the airline industry with quality photography
AOL IM AIRLINE72
http://www.joepries.com