Re LH 737QCs

Baha and all,

Lufthansa have started to dispose of their 733QCs, three of em have been
re-registered TF-ELN/P/R of Islandsflug of Iceland, and are on lease to
Channel Express of the UK. They operate package and mail flights overnight
in the UK and Western Europe, doing some work for DHL I believe. One
daystops at my local field, Edinburgh, Scotland.

I guess LH can use the belly cargo space of their A321s in place of the 733.
They used to do the last flight of the day from Dusseldorf to London
Heathrow in pax configuration, then have the seats removed around 10pm, and
do one or two roundtrips overnight between Germany and the UK, before being
reconfigured around 5am for the following day's flights.

I understand they have kept their Lufthansa seats for use in adhoc charters.

Jim