Re: LON-HNL flights

On Sun, 23 Dec 2001 01:40:10 GMT, you wrote:

>Okay we know that there are no nonstop flights
>from London to HNL it was meantion that
>UA does offer a direct flight which makes a stop
>I was just wondering where  is that one stop?
>LAX? DEN? ORD? JFK?  also are pasengers contiune on to HNL do they clear U=
S customs at that first stop?

Stop at LAX. As the LAX-HNL flight (UA935) is domestic, then all pax
will have to disembark at LAX T6, go through Immigration & Customs and
then get over to T7 for their connecting flight. What I'm saying is
that you can't mix international and domestic pax on this flight as
they must be treated differently on arrival.

Clearance of formalities at HNL would imply that UA wasn't picking up
revenue traffic on LAX-HNL, so all pax arriving at HNL would be
international.  However, this more typically happens when a foreign
carrier operates internal flights but lacks authority for eigth
freedom flights.
--
Visit Caribbean Aviation:
http://www.caribbeanaviation.com/