BWIA thankful for 61 years

BWIA West Indies Airways Limited employees gathered recently to celebrate
61years of operations and to usher in the Airline's 62nd year at an
Interfaith Thanksgiving Service at its Piarco Head Office. The Service gave
employees the opportunity to give thanks for among other things, BWIA's
unparalleled 61-year safety record in the airline industry.
Citing scriptures of strength, courage and perseverance through difficult,
uncertain times, Fr Michael de Verteuil, Pundit Bharati, Nyeem Mohammed and
Natalie Smith, prayed for the Airline to have continued success, asking God
to guide its management team in fulfilling the Company's vision - "Renowned
for Superior Customer Service, High Performance and Natural Caribbean
Warmth". "God has set apart BWIA to bless us. The world will wonder at the
successes of such a tiny company, and just as the wise men sought out the
star so too will those in the airline industry seek out BWIA to learn about
the secret to our successes," said Natalie Smith in her prayer. Speaking at
the Ceremony BWIA President and Chief Executive Officer Conrad Aleong said:
"Time and time again, only a miracle could have saved the Airline and the
jobs of those in the employ of Bwee. God always intervened at the right
time. That is why we are still here today serving the Caribbean and our
various markets in an energized way. "Your Bwee is going through another
difficult period. We must keep the faith and put ourselves in His care",
Aleong said.

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)

Caribbean Brass & Soca Connection Club Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeansocabrassconnection/
Steel Expressions Orch
http://www.escape.ca/~ejames/se/
email #1: mailto:steelexpressions@yahoo.com
email #2: mailto:steelexpressions@home.com
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(Cable Company of TnT) http://frostbytei.com/clients/cctt/
(The Cable Company of Trinidad & Tobago)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://search.co.tt