Re: First draft of application to Sovereign Tech Fund

1) It looks to me like GCC uses autoconf but not automake. Maybe change the
answer to:
 > Where is your open source technology project being
 > used (describe all user bases)?

GNU Automake is used by a very large number of GNU and non-GNU packages.
Here are just a couple of examples: GNU coreutils, GNU findutils,
GNU gettext, libpng, TeX Live.

2) ust a typo in:
    Plenty of projects haved switched to other build systems for various
s/haved/have/

3)
    > Which BRP services are you interested in?

Maybe here, or somewhere, I wonder about inserting:

  Since the Free Software Foundation holds the sole copyright on GNU
  Automake, it will be necessary for any significant contributor,
  whether individual or corporate, to sign a disclaimer or assignment of
  copyright before contributions can be accepted.  Please confirm that
  this is acceptable.

I still worry that this is going to be a stopper. Or at least a big
delayer. The last thing I want is for us to go through this whole
process and then neighborhoodie "can't" sign the assignment. Or for them
to start posting changes but I can't install them because the assignment
hasn't happened.

Wdyt? --thanks, karl.