Re: Possible regressions with trunk autoconf (vs 2.71)

> On 16 Nov 2022, at 07:41, Frederic Berat <fberat@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> In the past few months, I worked on a tool that massively rebuild packages
> that depend on a specific other package, in order to help spot problems as
> early as possible (on Fedora and RHEL so far).

I'm interested in this work. Would you mind letting me know if there's a place
I can keep up with developments? I've wanted to have some way of
Organising response to stuff like this and sharing patches for distros
for a while.

Maybe a mailing list to announce likely breakage and stuff which may
need backporting.

Best,
sam