Re: Generating configuration files conditionnally?

Many thanks Nick!

I don't know what confused me. I was under the (wrong) impression that
the AC_CONFIG_FILES macro would somehow be evaluated beforeone even
knows the value of the configure varialbes.

I now understand I was wrong and apologize for having asked such an
obvious question.

All the best,

Sébastien.