Autoconf online tutorial

Dear autoconf community,
I am organizing an online "build system hackathon" for academic scientists on
behalf of the TREX european center of excellence in high performance computing
(https://trex-coe.eu) in November. We want our software developers to really
understand how autotools work, instead of having them do copy/paste from other
projects. So we are looking for an expert in Autotools who can make a 30min
presentation, and a 1/2-day hands-on tutorial.
Please contact me if you wish to participate.
Thanks!
Anthony

--
Anthony Scemama
IRSAMC / Laboratoire de Chimie et Physique Quantiques