Apply fix for AM_GNU_GETTEXT_REQUIRE_VERSION

Dear Autconf maintainers,

Please reconsider to apply a patch[1] written by Michał Górny five years
ago. It is still relevant.

This would make unnecessary workarounds[2] which we have done for
Celluloid, former GNOME MPV video player. The fix would be much useful
for other projects which rely on gettext and autotools.

 [1]: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/autoconf-patches/2015-10/msg00000.html
 [2]: https://github.com/celluloid-player/celluloid/pull/593#issuecomment-706531720

--

I am not subscribed to the list. Please explicitly CC me.