Re: Autoconf bug reports gone missing?

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 6:38 PM Bob Friesenhahn
<bfriesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Today I sent three reports to the autoconf bug list (which I am not
> subscribed to any more).  Only one of them produced an acknowledgement
> email with a bug report number.

I only see two reports from you in the mailing list archives
(https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-autoconf/2020-07/msg00096.html
and https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-autoconf/2020-07/msg00097.html).
I have manually copied these into the bug tracker
(https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?110284 and
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?110283 respectively).  I
don't see anything in the bug tracker tagged as submitted by you.
Could you please forward me, off-list, the acknowledgement email that
you received?  I'm a little worried that there's some _other_ bug
tracker that I don't even know about.

I don't know anything about how the mailing list and its interaction
with the bug tracker(s) is configured.  I recommend you submit bug
reports via the Savannah web interface
(https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=additem&group=autoconf) in the
future; this should bypass any problems with mailing lists filtering
attachments.

Thanks for testing.  I will look into these bugs further.  It would
speed up the process considerably if you were able to provide me with
an unprivileged ssh account on an OpenIndiana system, I don't
currently have access to that variant of (the operating system
formerly known as) Solaris.

zw