Re: Want to add support for D (via GDC) to Autoconf - how do I start?

Koz Ross wrote:
Pretty much what the subject line says - where would I be able to find out what I would need to do in order to add support for a language to Autoconf (and, in fact, the rest of Autotools too)?

I'd look in the source code for Autoconf, which you can find here:

http://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=autoconf

There isn't any other place that will have the information. You can look to see how other languages were added, since you have access to the entire development history.