Re: handling application data question

On 12/11/2014 05:20 AM, Joey Runyans wrote:
in-source compilation and execution works fine, but how do I get an
out-of-source build to work?  Well, it will build fine, but test execution
will generate a "Preference file not found" message because the config file
isn't being copied into the build directory.  I would think this to be a
common thing, but I'm not finding the right help and/or not understanding
the help I am finding.
Please don't cross-post. Maintainers will point you to automake list if it's more of an automake question.

AC_CONFIG_LINKS mifght be useful for you
http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/manual/autoconf.html#Configuration-Links

Cheers,

--
Peter Johansson