Re: Autoconf 2.69: no more front-cover nor back-cover text

Incidentally, I assume there's no reason the manuals can't still have
the text advertising the FSF, just without the invariant bit.

Sure that means somebody can make their own version without that text,
but I suspect most of the people distributing these manuals
(incl. Debian) will not do that...

-Miles

--
Neighbor, n. One whom we are commanded to love as ourselves, and who does all
he knows how to make us disobedient.