Detecting and warning about potential problems (AC_INIT)

I just submitted a patch as an attachment to:
 https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?107986

In general, I think the autotools should try to do more detecting and warning of potential problems.  That ways, users (especially new users) will know as soon as possible about them.  This patch detects if AC_INIT is missing, or if any of its parameters are not normalized.

--- David A. Wheeler