Video "Introduction to the Autotools"

FYI: I've posted a video called "Introduction to the Autotools", here:
  http://www.dwheeler.com/autotools/

If there's a significant error in it, please let me know!  And if you know someone who wants a basic intro, please point them to it.

The video is primarily released under the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA license in the patent-free "webm" format (though it's also available via youtube).  I used only FLOSS tools to make the video.

--- David A. Wheeler