--disable-rpath does not work for me

Hi,

I've done a number of tests on a number of distros and a number of
autoconf releases, and the best I can discover is that --disable-rpath
is a noop.  I hope that's not true.

If anyone can figure out how to get the following minimal test case to build
and install into /tmp/libtestcase, and have the resulting bin/testcase
installed without an rpath, *please* let me know how you did it.

	http://pages.netdirect.ca/~cdfrey/disable-rpath-0.1.tar.gz

Thanks!
- Chris