Re: Best practices to detect autoconf version in macro.

On 03/30/2010 11:13 AM, Konstantin Andreev wrote:
Hello.

I need to write a macro, which will be expanded by various versions of
autoconf, including 2.13 :(

Obviously, things, the macro does, must be accomplished differently.

Could you advice, what is the best way to detect in macro, which
autoconf version is currently expanding, and expand macro conditionally ?
My advice would be to abandon your plan. It's not useful.

Ralf