Re: reasons for having no inclusion guards in config.h

Carsten Heinrici wrote:
again, while playing around with some compiler options for more strict
checks for analysis of exisiting code, I tripped over the config.h
which is missing inclusion guards.

I read in the changeload that there have been includiosn guards added
in 1996 but then removed again with some explanation, I did not
understand.
maybe the explanation in http://inaugust.com/post/68
may shed some light on this?

--