Adding LM32 processor support

Hi,

GCC 4.5 is going to support the open hardware LatticeMico32 (LM32) processor,
with a Linux ELF FDPIC (nommu) binary format (and uClibc):
http://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs/trunk/libgcc/config.host?r1=153557&r2=154096

Currently, I cannot build out-of-the-box many applications using Autoconf
because it does not recognize the CPU type.

Can you add "lm32" to the list of CPUs supported by Autoconf? A possible
default triplet could be "lm32-milkymist-uclinux" (I'm not 100% sure if
"uclinux" is appropriate for FDPIC, this point doesn't seem to be documented
anywhere).

The LM32 processor is big endian. If there is anything more you'd like to
know, see http://www.milkymist.org/doc/lm32_archman.pdf or ask me directly.

Thanks,
Sébastien