Re: mailing list behavior [was: some general help needed]

Matej Tyc wrote:
> I agree to the fact that it is smart. However, I suggest that people are
> informed about this (maybe unusual) behaviour in their confirmation
> letter. Can it be done?

The confirmation message comes from Mailman and isn't configurable by
the mailing list administrators.  In other words, no it can't.  At
least not by the mailing list helpers.

Also I can't resist stating that this isn't the unusual configuration.
This is the normal way things have always been done.  If you are using
other mailing lists that do things differently then they are they
unusual ones.

Bob