pthreads

Hello there,

how do you treat pthreads with autoconf? Is there any chance to get a macro defined in a configurational header if pthreads is available?
I am hoping there is somesthing ready for use somewhere...
I already found acx_pthread in the autoconf-archive but it has the wrong license for me. The macro is GPL with an exception on the product of it. I need somethin BSDish with sort of no limitations in use...

greetings,

Stefan

--
Stefan Bienert