Re: autoconf / libtool / the dreaded rpath

Hello Wintaki,

* Wintaki Hagabashi wrote on Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 09:18:12PM CEST:

> Hi, We are using autoconf with libtool 1.5.6.
[...]

and you are posting this for at least the third time now, on a different
list, without referring to the previous place where you were not helped
yet, and you did not even wait for 24 hours yet.  :-(

I will reply to your mail on the libtool list, where your question is
the most appropriate, but really you should at least allow people the
time to formulate a proper reply.

Ralf