Re: "has changed since the previous run"

Quoting Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxx>:
DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
They share config.cache, because it saves a lot of time.

Not any more.  Nowadays every configured subdirectory gets its own cache.

This question is a bit off topic but I'd be interested in knowing why you
changed this. I also have a big project in which sub-configures are
conditionally picked up by the top-level configure and called during
``make all'' and they all share the same cache which speeds up
significantly the build.

--
SIGOURE Benoit aka Tsuna
  _____