Re: path separator

Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
My primary concern here is self defence against triggering those semantics unintentionally while writing shell code bits like
  sed -n /x/p
[snip]

Cygwin should never, ever do any translation of this. I believe Keith was saying that it's MSYS you have to watch out for here...

--
Matthew
You are in a dark room. The only exit is a door to the east.
> OPEN DOOR
I don't know which door you mean.
> OPEN EAST DOOR
It's locked.