Re: path separator (was: target triplet)

Brian Dessent wrote a really long description of what Cygwin does when launching a Win32-native application:

Thanks for that!

[1] PATH, HOME, LD_LIBRARY_PATH, TMPDIR, TMP, TEMP

...so for the sake of my sanity, this is the list of variables that are "translated" from POSIX-style to DOS-style when launching a 'native' program from Cygwin. (Yes I know that's oversimplifying, but Cygwin handles the magic, as far as most people will see, the environment is copied as-is with these exceptions.)

(I didn't know Windows knew about LD_LIBRARY_PATH?)

--
Matthew
Don't read this. What did I just tell you? Why are you still reading?