"Present But Cannot Be Compiled" - anyone want reports?

While compiling KDE 3.5.5 (from stable sources) on a almost-pristine(*) FC6/Zod machine, I get a number of "Present But Cannot Be Compiled" warnings. I am not sure what "the AC_PACKAGE_NAME lists" are; is this a good place to report them (and is anyone interested)?

(* I had to build a few additional libraries that are dependencies for certain KDE things - imlib, libMAD, aKode and OpenEXR - but otherwise all that is on the system is straight off the Zod distro.)

--
Matthew
Patches Thoughtfully Considered -- FLOSS mantra