Re: FW: automake/511: ./config.status in generated makefile conflicts with AM_MAKEFLAGS=-f alternativemakefilename

Hello Claudio,

* Claudio Fontana wrote on Sat, Oct 28, 2006 at 05:22:33PM CEST:

> I am forwarding the resolution of a bug-report in
> automake that could interest autoconf, and in
> particular config.status internal makefile checks.
>
> Maybe it could make sense to emit a warning when a
> situation like the one described occurs.
> Follow the link for the details.

Thanks.  Sorry for being jumpy, but I've thought about it and
now I think an automake warning would be more appropriate.

I'll propose a patch in the Automake GNATS.

Cheers,
Ralf