Re: Summer of Code projects

Hi Ralf,

    So, although I think the original idea to enhance non-local runtest in
    Autoconf is great, and can probably be made to fit a SoC work amount,
    I don't think the last sentence of above description matches that goal
    so well.

Fair enough.  If a student submits a related application, we can discuss
with it them.  I don't think the precise wording of our ideas will make
or break anything.  We'll see what happens.  No autoconf submissions
yet, unless I'm missing it ...

Best,
Karl