Re: AC_CHECK_FILES on /dev/stdin

> > Sorry for the confusion, I meant that the need to be *identical*, not just
> > derivable from the other, because I'm containing their objects (value),
> > not references.
> > 	struct foo { ifstream _stream; };
>
> I think you are making a design bug.  An iostream is generally not
> copyable, so you should always using it via a reference.

Actually, I have made it explicitly non-copyable via private
copy-constructor, and uses of the internal ifstream are by reference only.
Also, the iostreams are already non-copyable due to some base-class having
private copy-ctors, but this makes error messages a little more readable.
Thanks for the warning though.

David