Re: How can I get rid of dinkleberry autotools temp dirs?

Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

OK, thanks.  I have applied the following patch to fix these issues,
assuming silent agreement to the other part of my proposed change. ;-)

Looks good to me!  Thank you.

Completely off-topic:

Now, I have a curiosity question.  Why this (unchanged) construct:

   test -n "$tmp" && test -d "$tmp"

and not just:   test -d "$tmp"
It is sufficient for every shell I know about.  Even some pretty old
ones.  :)

Cheers - Bruce