How to remove "-O2" on Makefile generated by autoconf/make

Hello all,
When I use autoconf/automake tools to generate makefile for my package, the
CXXFLAGS is always added "-O2" by tools, while I don't want to use for
debuging.
Is it possible to remove it from options of configure command or some other
ways better than removing it manually everytime on Makefile?

Thanks in advance!

--
Je suis souvent très occupé.

QIN Feng