Re: kde moves to scons. The future of autotools?

As long as we can guarantee that one can compile a shell that supports
the functionality that auto* needs I'm fine with that.

I still get to support lots of ancient (ultrix, OSF/1, etc) systems.

If this shell configures with auto*, there is also a bootstrap problem.