http://sources.redhat.com/ml/autoconf/

Hi folks,

every time I google for autoconf mailing list I am
cheated into http://sources.redhat.com/ml/autoconf/,
even though there are just empty mailboxes since
March 02.

Would it be possible to either put a redirection
there, or to add a note saying that the official
mailing list archive is somewhere else?

Sorry to post this here, but the maintainer of
the fake mailing list archive has hidden his
contact address.

Many thanx

Harri