Re: Request for configure override for AC_FUNC_MALLOC

Marc Singer <elf@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The trouble is that I want to be able to cross compile a large
> number of packages without going through the effort to patch
> and add this function.

If programs fail because of this, it's because they're not using
AC_FUNC_MALLOC properly: they are not making a replacement for
malloc() available as the Autoconf documentation says they must.
You should report bugs against these programs.
--
Ben Pfaff
email: blp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx