Re: svn copy conflicts with autotools ?

Bob Friesenhahn wrote:

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, Eric PAIRE wrote:

It this solution is so obvious, I don't understand why autotools developers have not already set up a tool which automatically removes the files generated by the autotools (perhaps this tool exists and I don't know about).

It is called 'make maintainer-clean'. Unfortunately, if time stamps are wrong, the Makefile may try to rebuild itself before executing the target.

I tried this command, but it does not clean up all configure, stamp*, aclocal.m4, ... that was generated by the autotools.
I guess that these must be removed by hand (or better ignored in the versioning system, if it is possible to get an
exhausitve list of files generated).

Eric