Re: GNU Libtool 1.5.2 released

Bob Friesenhahn wrote:

Autoconf now performs two levels of header tests. One level is to check that the header file exists, while the other is to ensure that it can be entirely preprocessed correctly. Probably /lib/cpp is used because it is more work to figure out how to use the compiler as a preprocessor.

I thought autoconf already had a macro to test for preprocessor invocation through the compiler frontend. Am I wrong?

Earnie
--
http://www.mingw.org
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw