Re: [committed] Disable shared cache file more.

>Nathanael,
>
> I don't understand why you force a static cache file. Please give your reasons.
>
> Earnie.

I'm disabling the shared cache file for the obvious reason; different
subdirectories want to cache different, inconsistent values for the same
variables.  This should eventually be dealt with at its source (the configure
scripts), of course.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/fdl.html