Re: IRIX 6.2: "no working shell functions" warnings

Joe Orton <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Please tell autoconf@xxxxxxx about your system.
> Found no shell that has working shell functions.

How about if we change that email address to something else,
<autoconf-survey@xxxxxxx> say?  Similarly for the diagnostic about C
preprocessor != C compiler with respect to header existence.

I'd rather not have the main autoconf mailing list suffer the burden
of seeing email messages like the above, given the hassle we've had
with the C preprocessor warnings.