autoconf & cvs problem

Hi there,
I have one problem using autoconf with cvs. I use configure script to create makefiles for my sources and I run make then. Everything works fine.
If I import my sources into cvs and I perform check out and repeat "configure make" sequence, a problem apperars. configure finishes with no problem, but when I run make, no compilation is started but following runs:
project_dir/admin/missing --run aclocal-1.7

In both cases the source are the same! (I have compared all files) but configure script creates different Makefile in the respective cases. What is wrong? How can I correct it?
Thanks in advance.
sc.
"auto-plus". Ověřená kvalita ojetých vozů. Všechny vozy možno i na leasing. http://ad2.seznam.cz/redir.cgi?instance=53644%26url=http://www.auto-plus.cz