Failed to initialize NSS library

Hi,

I am running into the following error. I have searched around and I am not able to find any help on resolving this. Would someone be so kind and point me in the right direction.

error: Failed to initialize NSS library

There was a problem importing one of the Python modules

required to run yum. The error leading to this problem was:

   cannot import name ts

Please install a package which provides this module, or

verify that the module is installed correctly.

It's possible that the above module doesn't match the

current version of Python, which is:

2.7.5 (default, Aug  4 2017, 00:39:18)

[GCC 4.8.5 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-16)]

If you cannot solve this problem yourself, please go to

the yum faq at:

  http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/Faq

Thanks,

                Dirk

This email and any attachments contain information from Baker & Taylor which may be confidential, privileged and/or protected by other legal rules. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this email is prohibited. If you have received the email in error, please notify us by reply email immediately and then delete the email and your reply from your email system.

NOTE: Baker & Taylor accepts no liability for the contents of this email. This email shall not operate to bind Baker & Taylor to any contract, order or other obligation.