Updating YUM database on Fresh OS

Hi, I am trying to create a custom CentOS ISO by adding a new package group (with some extra rpms). Everything works fine (packages are installed fine) during installation but at the start of the installer I get the following exception:

Exception yum.Errors.RepoError: RepoError() in <bound method YumSqlitePackageSack.__del__ of <yum.sqlitesack.YumSqlitePackageSack object at 0x3fff874f5e50>> ignored
I just wanted to know what may be causing this exception (as it has no effect on my package installation process) but is not ideal for UI, maybe there is someway to address/suppress it.

I just add a package group in comps.xml of default CentOS ISO and then execute the following command:
createrepo -g comps.xml .
PS: It was reported as a bug at redhat forums, where it was mentioned that it is better asked at a yum forum.
--
Cheers,

Asad