Downloading and installing all rpms needed for a set of packages

Hello,
There is a device on which I am running Fedora 21 x86_64.
This is a device for development.
Now, it comes with a set or rpms that come with the image.
I need to reinstall the image once in 3-4 days (because of new image releases)

After installing the image, I am using yum -y install to install a set
of 10 packages (rpms)
and all their dependencies.

Is there a way to find out all the dependencies of these 10 rpms and
also the packages that depend on these which are not installed on the
device (and so on and so forth)
so I will be able to have a local copies of all the rpms needed for
these 10 rpms, so in the next time I will perform the installations, I
will be able to do it localy by some rpm -ivh * command ?

Regards,
Kevin