Re: Yum group install

Alexandra Beebe <Alexandra.Beebe@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I hope someone here and tell me what I am going wrong.  I have a local repo with a group that I created called "o3dss-platform".  I keep trying to get the "o3dss-platform" to install from a kickstart, and then when that fails from a yum group install.  It keeps failing...  Below are the yum commands I am sending and the outputs.  I donąt see anything wrong, other than it's just not working...
>
> Thanks,
> Alexandra Beebe
>

> yum group info "o3dss-platform"
> Loaded plugins: langpacks, refresh-packagekit
>
> Group: o3dss-platform
>  Group-Id: o3dss-platform
>  Mandatory Packages:
>    +apr-devel.ppc

 You can't put arch. or version information in a group list, it's just
for package names.
 Try "yum group info -v" to get yum to map the names to full packages,
my guess is that it can't find any of these ... which is why it isn't
doing anything when you try to install the group.

--
James Antill -- james@xxxxxxx