Re: Creating complete repository

Hello.

No, we need to create a DVD so that our customers can install our software and OS, without any extras.  So, given our application RPMs and the OS RPMs, we want to create the complete list of RPMs they will need to install on a fresh system.

I suppose we could set up a system and then clone it, but we may be including packages we don't need or missing ones that we do need.  I want create the minimal list and then test it.

Thanks!

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 8:28 AM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 08:22:29 -0400
Chris Kittlitz <ckittlitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I am new to yum, so forgive me if I have missed something obvious.

Are you trying to clone an already installed system?

--
Regards,
Frank  "When in doubt PANIC!"