Re: creating build order from rpm spec files

Vreme: 10/25/2011 10:26 AM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic piše:
Vreme: 10/25/2011 05:19 AM, Alfred Landrum piše:
- is there a straight forward way to create a host-independent yumbase
instance? Since I want to use existing yum repos as part of the
dependency check, I'm creating a yum.conf file on the fly that lists the
given repos, and disables plugins, etc. This feels relatively heavy
weight.

Are you familiar with mock and smock? Smock solves build even order of
several srpm's in same batch using local yum config files.

I meant to say you could look at how they solved similar problem.

Ljubomir