Re: How to delete old yumdb entries?

Време: 09/14/2011 11:41 PM, Mike Fleetwood пише:
Hi,

I always upgrade my Fedora OS and this seems to have lead to a lot of
old entries in my yumdb for old packages from previous versions of
Fedora, which take quite a bit of space.  Is there anything special I
need to do to delete them or do I just use rm?

Commands below suggest at about 3/4 of the entries are for old
packages from previous versions of Fedora.

Thanks,
Mike

Be aware that higher/newer versions of Fedora (and RHEL/CentOS/SL) have used packages from older versions for newer versions. For example, in Fedora 15 repo there are > several packages with .f12.

Ljubomir Ljubojevic